Monday 20 September 2010

Broken Heart


I always tend to keep my cards close to my chest, especially when it comes to my private life. But, this week, I've decided to open my heart.
I am in emotional turmoil.
The lady that has been with me through the last busy, but truly wonderful year has now gone. She was there to keep me warm and cosseted in the winter, never failed to make those summer weekends away that little bit more exciting, gave me butterflies every time I saw her beauty and always made me smile. But alas, she has been stolen from me. Well - when I say stolen I mean Jaguar have come to collect her. And when I say 'lady', I actually meant my Jaguar XKR.
So yes, no gossip about my love life. But when a lover of all things motoring finds a car so emphatically brilliant, it's quite hard to say goodbye. The only good thing is, that I get to go car shopping now...
On a completely different note, I've been shooting an editorial in Sorrento over the last couple of days. The Amalfi coast of Italy is truly a special place, with a huge romantic quality to the whole region. If you have never been, GO! Take the coastline drive to Positano and Ravello and if you have been…then go again!





Follow David Gandy~source~

0 commenti:

Post a Comment